Thursday, November 23, 2006

Let's start all over again

Well it’s been seven months now and boy hasn’t time flown by. It seems like just yesterday I landed in Picadilly Circus, no house, no job, no friends and no money.

Now seven months on - I’ve got the house issue covered!!

So what’s next. The past seven months have been a blast, if not a little too fun. I’m kind of waiting for the roller coaster to start it’s descent, but there’s no end on sight. And when speaking to some of my mates who have been here for many years, it doesn’t look like it will.

It’s only now that I’m starting to discover all the areas of London that you only really find when you live here as opposed to travelling through or staying for a few months. A great thing about London, and the greater Europe, is you don’t know what is around the corner. But with that, you also don't know who's leaving and who's staying. In the course of a month, two-thirds of our friendship group are on their way back home never to return (apart from Spoon - he can't stay away). That only leave me with Glasso, who, I think you can pick why I'm worried:
But with the transient life style that you live over here, you need to expect these things and not look at it in a bad way. I just can't wait to see what happens next year!